Irish Cream Cold Brew
Full of notes of Vanilla, cocoa, and the original taste of Irish Cream. Perfect for cold foam lovers, that want a different and seasonal drink to enjoy the season or a creamy caffeine pick-me-up.
- 1 cup of water
- 1-2 tsp Javy Coffee Concentrate
- 1/2 granulated sugar, to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp Irish Cream Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Dash of Cocoa Powder
- Add the water to a glass along with Javy Coffee Concentrate, the Irish cream syrup. Use a spoon and stir to combine.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla extract to a glass to make the cold foam. Use a milk frother and whip until the milk has turned into a thick foam. If you don’t have a frother, add the ingredients to a mason jar, seal, then shake until thick and foamy.
- Add ice to your glass, if desired, then slowly pour on the vanilla cold foam. Add a dash of cocoa and enjoy immediately.